How can I relearn French without Creole getting in the way

So I have 2 problems but they go together, I wasn't sure which tag would fit

I've taken French 1 (learned conjugations and some words) in 9th grade and now I'm finishing up 10th without any other language course. I was thinking about taking French 2 so could be done with it, but the problem is I've forgotten most of the foundations, mainly conjugations and when to use them, which way do I go about relearning them.

second, I want to get the foundations back but the main problem with that is that it always mixes in the my 2nd language, Creole. I was raised learning it (not properly so I can't really read or write that well) and just spoke it the way my parents did. I find that a lot of words mix up and that confused me a lot at the time. Is there a way to prevent that?

I'll answer any questions in the comments

submitted by /u/Remarkable-Orange-36
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/2i5GDE6
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments