Dutch, Swedish, German or Norwegian?

Hey all,

Im thinking of learning one of the following languages. Im currently in grad school for education (chem ba) and I really would like to relocate to some north/northwestern European countries after a few years. I wanted to ask what would be the best language to learn.

I would say I have the most desire to learn Dutch (love the culture) or Swedish cause I have quite a few friends from there.

Not really captivated by german but I thought it would be the most practical b/c it has so much similarities with all the languages mentioned in this post while having a lot more resources.

Norwegian is just thrown in there bc its the Scandinavian lang with the most similarities to eng & they pay teachers well (materialistic much).

I genuinely do find all the cultures ive listed here dope. With german to a lesser degree as Ive heard from people and read that its a bit of a stiffer culture.

Regardless I would rate the passion for the language and the ability to segway to other languages equally. Id want to be able to move around if need be

submitted by /u/Pokemonboy-54
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/AXYhFm9
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments