As a life-long speaker of Spanish and English and a B1 Portuguese speaker, will I have an easier time learning Romanian or Catalan?

Ultimately I want to learn all the Romance languages and I'm currently working on Haitian Creole, but I'm getting ready to pick my next linguistic project and I'm struggling to decide between the two. There is a small, but significant community of Romanians in my city, but I have a friend from Barcelona, so I suppose I could find someone to speak with in either language. I'm not asking "which should I learn" since the easy answer is "whichever one you want" , but I guess I'm trying to figure out which one might be easier for someone with my linguistic background.

submitted by /u/Sven_Longfellow
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/iXMde3p
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments