What is your tips you learn from obstacles faced you in learning languages? /I will speak about obstacles what makes me failed in my goals.

1/stop searching for best course or book. It is good to have nice beginning to learn your target language, but unbelievable to keep searching without study any of them. I think is Trojans to laziness overpowers you and still at zero point. Have good one and study it before search for better one.

2/continuity is the most important. keep study constantly everyday or every week anyway, study 30 minutes every day better than study hours per day and stop in coming days.

3/exploited the dead times. Most of us not free all time and we are busy with work or studying so not have much time, so listen podcast or watch vedio in time when you are maybe in puplic transportation or waiting to doctor. That is my faults what makes me failed to reach my goal.

submitted by /u/Charming-Lobster-727
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/tPufAh4
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments