Which language would be the easiest for me to learn?

Hi everyone, I speak German, English, Dutch and French and I'm looking for a new language to learn as a hobby. I started Hebrew, Korean and Japanese, but never went through with it, because at one point it always got too complicated for self teaching. Therefore, I'm looking for a fairly easy to learn language based on my current language knowledge - I'm thinking of something Scandinavian maybe. I know, as always in life, motivation is the key and nothing comes for free - but maybe there is a lower effort language that could work out quite easily? Anyone with a similar language set has some experience? Thank you :)

submitted by /u/vicrosh
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3qfjd2W
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments