Need advice

Hey guys, I need some major life advice and this is the first time I'm posting here so please be kind. Before I say anything further, a little bit about me. All my life I've been the guy who makes life choices without much thinking and just going "yeah, this makes me curious, I'm gonna do it". Even when it came down to studies, I've never taken a decision thinking about how successful will I be or how much I can earn from following this career path. And again this time, I've decided to learn a language because it made me curious, so here I am.

I'm a 21 year old guy from India and tbh I have always wanted to learn a language, so I took admission in Mosai Institute to learn Japanese in a place which is in a different state from where I currently live with my parents. They allowed me to go and live there and learn Japanese from the Institute on one condition, that I'll have to pursue a post-grad degree or a get a skill based course that'll help my career while I study Japanese there.

Now here is the problem, I never thought about what I wanna do after graduation besides learning Japanese, it may sound stupid but that's how I roll. I also know that learning Japanese will require me to invest alot of hours from my day-to-day life. So here's my question, is there a course which I can pursue while I learn Japanese that'll be useful for my career in future, if I ultimately decide to get a job based on my foreign language skills.

I'm completely lost right now, so any advice would be helpful. Also, tell me if this post doesn't belong here, I'll delete it. And thank you for reading the post.

submitted by /u/goodguybolt
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3pigGG0
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments