Nurse wanting to be traveler/do meaningful things/teach TEFL/do Drs without Borders

Hello,

So I'm an experienced nurse in the US wanting to live abroad again. I have nursing professional goals to be an NP but it's not my only goal.
I want to teach TEFL to live abroad before I come back to the US to finish my studies.
I already speak Spanish fluently and would like to learn more languages. I am torn between Arabic or Turkish. The big plus of learning Arabic would help my chances with Doctors without Borders way down the road. I would like to teach English in Turkey or Jordan. I am also a gay man. While I'm not a partier, I would like to meet people. I know this post has a lot of parts;I'm basically just asking for your opinions on which language I should go for.

submitted by /u/Healthgarden41
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3D5gHAH
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments