If there was a free 'How to learn a language' template.. laying out the most valuable advice by polyglots like Tim Ferriss, Scott Young, MattVsJapan and others.. into actionable steps from absolute beginner to fluency.. Would you want it?

I've been fascinated with language learning since forever. As a young dutch boy I spent summers at my grandfather's farm in Germany just listening to the radio and the local workers chatting, absorbing the foreign language (German)..

During my studies I took every opportunity to live in as many countries as possible and learning the language in each - I learnt Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, French, some Italian.

But the high point was when I met my current girlfriend, who is Chinese. Learning Mandarin has pushed me deeper into finding the perfect language learning method - lots of input and immersion, mnemonics to memorize vocab, mirroring for native like pronunciation

So I'd like to create something I wish I had when I started.

A highly actionable, no fluff, in-depth step-by-step process to learn a new language from complete novice to fluency..

Laying out all of the advice from the best multi-language learners in the world (like Scott Young from Ultralearning, MattVsJapan Youtube channel etc) so that you can take immediate action.

The reason I haven't started yet is because I want to make sure first that this is valuable for you guys.

So my question is: Does any of this sound even remotely appealing?

Any suggestions for format or stuff that should absolutely be in there also welcome

submitted by /u/IdentityOperator
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/314qvh9
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments