HELP!!!

So tomorrow when I go to school there will be a new student: she’s from Yemen, she is blind, and she can only speak Spanish, French, and one other language that I’m not sure of. I desperately want to meet her and communicate with her because I want to make sure she has a friend. I know an extremely small amount of spanish but know enough to greet her and make very small talk. Also she will have a guide who is likely bilingual and will be able to communicate. I know this isn’t entirely the right sub but someone please tell me how I can be polite and not offend her, because I’ve never encountered an Arab person or a blind person in my life. Thanks

submitted by /u/macaronifood
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/31hWA5t
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments