Norwegian or Danish?

Hi everyone! Like many of you, I love languages. I'm a native speaker of Spanish and Basque, I also speak English and I've been learning German for the last three years. My next goal is to start learning a Nordic language, but I can't choose between Norwegian and Danish (or maybe Swedish).

If you are native speakers, which one would you say is "best" to start from scratch? If you are learning any of them, which one you found less tricky?

As far as I know, the grammar is easy in all of them but things get complicated if we talk about pronunciation (especially in Danish). Do you agree? Is it that difficult to pronounce Danish? Is any of them easier to learn if you know some German?

Takk, tack, mange tak!

submitted by /u/LexLori
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3E7BBA3
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments