Romanian?

Hello!

Uh so ,my mom is romanian thus half my family.Because my dad is greek and we live in greece we never got around to speaking romanian at home because my dad felt weird not understanding therefore i dont know anything than the very basics. I take latin classes at school which makes me realize how many words i know at romanian and i cant put them in a sentence.

My mom lives in another country bc of work and i want to surprise her by learning the language.My grandparents are of old age and ill lose them soon and I want to make then proud before they pass since we had minimum communication since i didnt know romanian.

How long do you think it will take me?Im willing to study a lot even if its my exam year,its part of my blood and i want to know the language.

submitted by /u/btgothgirlfriend69
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3ugooRH
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments