I finally found the right tutor - do not settle!

I wanted to drop a piece of advice after finding a tutor on Italki that was perfect for my needs as a beginner in French - do NOT settle for the first, second, or third tutors you try! Every tutor varies in quality, but also what stage of language ability theyre best for. I was a longtime student under my prior tutor, but he didn’t provide much structure or context to our lessons, and I didn’t feel like I was making progress or maintaining interest. I tried a new tutor today, who’s not only cheaper (!) but also assessed my ability with a systematic evaluation, and provided me concrete instructions on how to study, gave me homework, and gave me concrete goals. Seriously, keep looking till you fall in love!

submitted by /u/Over-Tackle5585
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3zZddOH
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments