Is it worth it to do a formal Spanish fluency program if I don't know how I will apply it?

Here we go asking the internet about life! I'm 30 and have an upper beginner level of Spanish speaking and comprehension. I find it to be a beautiful language and love when I get to help out a hispanic family at the store who doesn't speak any English. I don't want to be a farm hand for the rest of my life and I think this is the only thing I would go to school for, aside from farriery, although that's looking less realistic... It seems like most people who study foreign languages also are pursuing other paths. I'm not necessarily looking to be more employable in a given field, although that will be an effect I imagine. I just love the language, have an opportunity to have my education funded, but I don't know what path I'd take with it all. I would appreciate and will consider any feedback you have to share. Thank you!

submitted by /u/parker_peterson
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3zxmCxh
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments