Hardest Parts of Korean for someone who also speaks Japanese at a decent level

So recently I’ve decided I want to pick up some Korean. What are some of the hardest points that you guys have come across when learning it?

I did a brief google search but I kept getting stuff like “word order” “honorifics” “pronunciation” “alphabet” which are all difficult hurdles in Japanese as well. But the thing is I’ve overcome those hurdles so now it’s not much of a task for me as it may be to those unfamiliar with similar languages. Just apply most of how I learned to Korean to make for smoother and faster learning.

So has anyone had trouble with specific grammar points or anything like that so I can know what lies ahead in this new journey? Anything is appreciated, I’ll most likely post this to a Korean specified subreddit as well.

submitted by /u/KindheartednessNo964
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3DyQNqf
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments