Suggestions on which language to focus on please

To be short and simple, right now there are 3 new languages I want to learn for various reasons

1-Spanish because I want to speak it due to how popular it is and the few times I encounter people at my work who only speak Spanish and don't want to keep using Google translate to communicate

2-Tagalog because I'm Filipino and want to learn my mom's native language to be closer to my heritage

3-Japanese because it's the language I picked to learn in high school due to how easily it came to me (but I forgot like 80% of what I learned since then) and since it's the language I have the least amount of problems with pronunciation

While I know my biggest challenge with learning ANY of these languages is just consistently practicing/studying, my other problem is that when I actually do start studying one of them, a few days later I switch to another one and don't feel like I even get anywhere. Also for some more context if it matters, I have an introductory to Tagalog learning book I bought from Amazon but I'm learning Japanese and Spanish on Duolingo and I currently have little "study notebooks" for each one, so if there is also any advice/tips on how to learn any of the 3 languages that would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/Lechaoshime
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3sIWcVM
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments