Hi! I have been learning Latin since December.

I started on Duolingo and not too serious about it because I feel when i start taking it very seriously I want to do everything at once and I put it too much effort and lose interest. I am also learning Persian and some kind people here, helped me a lot with the resources.

I want to put it a little bit of more effort in my Latin and would like some suggestions on where should i start from. Is there a way where I can learn while listening? Maybe a Podcast or a Youtube channel to better my pronounciation and get used to the langauge. I had French in my school and our teacher would make us listen to audio clips and then repeat after it. I find this method very good. Please help?

submitted by /u/witty_kity
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3b5a7zd
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments