YouTube Channels for Comprehensible Input Learning

I am learning Chinese right now but I am also interested in several other languages. I am in contact with native speakers but they are busy sometimes. I found this channel called "Mandarin Corner" and one of her types of videos is where she just walks around a certain area and describes the things she sees around her. It's worked very well for me, as if I'm a child learning from a parent in a day out on the town. And it's also just cool to listen to someone soeaming randomly in another language. I haven't been able to find similarly formatted videos for the other languages I'm interested in. If anyone knows of anything please share, it would be greatly appreciated!! :) Particularly in Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian, Czech, Japanese, Cantonese, Arabic, Dutch, Hindi, Vietnamese, Portuguese or Swahili if you know any.

Here is an example of her teaching method: https://youtu.be/NgDElm45iYI

submitted by /u/EricAndresLostSon
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/2LZy7tW
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments