Looking for a Latin American Spanish speaker to interview

Hello. I hope it's ok to post something like this here. I'm taking a class on Latin American languages and my assignment is to conduct an interview with a native Latin American Spanish speaker. Anyone who grows up speaking the language is considered a native speaker. I have trouble finding someone to interview, so if you're interested in helping me learn about your language, please reply! The questions will be about things like language attitude in your community, some dialectal features, etc. As a thank-you, I could get you a Starbucks gift card over email or something.

Interview format: Ideally this will take place over Zoom for 20-30 minutes, conducted in English. You don't have to show your face, but the interview will be recorded for academic purposes. It will be confidential and only my professor and I will see it.

Time and Date: Pick any time that's convenient for you, as long as it's before Feb. 21

submitted by /u/Nido_Ove
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/3bdoOPL
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments