I am searching for videos in Japanese with English subtitles

Hello. I am studying spoken Japanese.

I would like to ask for help to find any video material which includes Japanese speaking, so I can learn from hearing. What I am searching for, are videos which include English subtitles, and have a continuous, fluent Japanese audio (thus, things as - movies and series, will probably not fit, since it is not continuous in speaking. Unless it is a documental/informational type.)

The type can be anything - news, audio books in modern Japanese, reviews, monologues, interviews, discussions, lectures, announcments, commercials, gags, informational/documental/explanatory, conversations, stories, reading aloud of letters/manuals... Even scenes from movies can fit if they have a fluent and uninterrupted speaking. Please, let it include English subtitles!

I will add here an exemplar of a video which I found very helpful in my learning, the type I would like to find as many of, you can use it to know what to base your suggestions on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be7NINczZP0&t=65s

I will be counting on your assistance! Please help me find the recources! Thank you very much!

submitted by /u/kanade1111
[link] [comments]

from Language Learning https://ift.tt/3szZLNP
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments