Can you learn 3 languages in parallel?

I have gotten a free one-year account of Rosetta Stone, and I always wanted to finish learning French and learn Arabic and Japanese. Since the French course is 150 hours and Arabic and Japanese are 90 hours. Currently, I do 30 minutes of French and 15 minutes for Arabic and Japanese. The thing is the learning method or the resources used are almost the same, for example, to learn the word woman, they show you the same exact pictures across the 3 languages. Will our brain get confused and override in the dominant language? If so, should I focus one language at a time, and cruise it? I am just afraid that I won't be able to do finish all 3 languages before the 1-year period. Though full immersion in one language seems to be a bit better

submitted by /u/hkmprohd65
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/3quQENK
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments