Those who were monolingual in their childhood: How many languages are you fluent in now (Are you fluent?), and which ones?

Hi Hello!

I’m sixteen and have been teaching myself German for two years. Before that, I had taken Spanish and French simultaneously for about three years- but the teacher wasn’t the best as we pretty much learned the alphabet and tourist sentences over and over again. I have enjoyed every minute of my language learning.

I have a lot of big language goals and plan to double major in linguistics and a foreign language(maybe German). I want to be multilingual someday.

It would be cool to see how many people became fluent or proficient enough after being a monolingual child. Just some inspiration for me!

submitted by /u/Admirable_Ad2112
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/3tjRIGe
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments