Ridiculous resources

I am trying to learn a language using the only textbook I could find as the language I am learning is pretty uncommon.

In the chapter on tense, it says: Tenses are the forms of a verb that are used to indicate the time of the action or state expressed by the verb. They are: Present tense Past tense Future tense

Then it gives some examples of tense in English.

At no point does the chapter explain how tense affects the verb in assamese and gives no examples in assamese. What?! Lucky I have a conversation partner and a teacher who can help me with this. Sometimes I long to learn German or Japanese or Spanish just so I can have a variety of resources to use. Oh well.

Thank you for listening to my vent.

submitted by /u/swink5328
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/3t2bSEB
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments