Learn Spanish, German, or Mandarin?

Hi I am a 14 yr old looking to find a new language to learn, I am confused as to what to choose to learn as my first official native language.

These are my Pros and Cons for each language:

Spanish

Pros:

  • I'm already taking Spanish in school
  • Relatively easy to pick up
  • People say that it is very useful

Cons

  • Not sure if it would be useful in my future career(Software Engineering/CS)

German

Pros

  • Seems really interesting
  • Also relatively easy to pick up

Cons

  • Not sure if it would be useful in my future career(Software Engineering/CS)
  • Don't have much experience in German

Mandarin

Pros

  • Also interesting
  • Should be pretty useful for my future career

Cons

  • Extremely difficult to learn
  • I have no experience at all in the language

Which language do you think that I should learn first and what are some reasons why?

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/KingHSinCS
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/39qcITK
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments