Any good Hindi language programs / resources?

I’ve been trying to learn how to speak Hindi for a while but I’ve hit a snag. I don’t know what else to do. I bought Pimsleur and it’s good, but now I’m not sure what to do after I’ve completed its 30 lessons. I watch some Hindi movies and kids shows like Peppa pig in Hindi (surprisingly helpful), and I’m able to understand about 50 to 80 percent of what’s being said, but I feel like I’m just running at a brick wall over and over. At my best I’m understanding about 80 percent of Peppa pig in Hindi, but I can’t seem to improve past this level of understanding. Does anyone know of a good Hindi program to take you from upper beginner to more intermediate or advanced?

submitted by /u/Symmetramaindontban
[link] [comments]

from Ẹ káàbọ̀ https://ift.tt/3qdRtLo
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments