I’m interested in some languages, but I need some help ^^*

I’m currently learning Japanese, Russian, Norwegian, Korean, and Latin. I really like learning these languages but I’m having some trouble.

I don’t know how to feel more comfortable/confident speaking in another language than English as my family doesn’t speak any others, so I’m not used to hearing/speaking in other languages.

Another problem is that I’m having some trouble finding a way to learn most of them, since I don’t really want to use Duolingo (I’ve heard it’s bad).

I’d really appreciate some tips and textbook suggestions(?).

Edit: Is this the right flair, I’m new on Reddit? Double Edit: Am I on the wrong subreddit??

submitted by /u/SaltiiBoiz
[link] [comments]

from Sveiki | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2BU1Lfg
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments