Learning to read and write my mother tongue (Kannada)

I studied in central school and never got an opportunity to learn Kannada apart from the basic alphabets that I learned at home. I speak Kannada very well. I in fact can speak in 3 different accents of Kannada(Hubli Kannada, Mangalore Kannada, and Bangalore Kannada). I have lately been wanting to dive into Kannada literature. I have very poor reading skills but I make it a point to read at least one page of Kannada. I am currently reading Nayi Neralu by S L Bhyrappa. Are there any other apps/courses that cater to my level of Kannada through which I can accelerate my Kannada knowledge? Sites like KanndaGotilla.com and others are too basic for me since I already know to speak very well. Thanks in advance for your kind suggestions.

submitted by /u/IndianSushi
[link] [comments]

from Dia dhaoibh | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/38xT0mI
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments