Is my French Plan one that needs improvements?

So far I have a rough idea of how I want to go about learning French, now that I am feeling truly motivated to do it and no t just a 2 day stab at Duolingo .

Right now what I have in mind is:

Beginning by using Duolingo to get words and phrases down (The Basics) at this time I am also watching some French TV and French YouTubers, both with English subtitles on. I may also try to keep a diary in French.

Once I'm either done or a good portion of the way through The French Tree I am going to start trying to listen to podcasts/ audiobooks, try turning off subtitles if I feel quite comfortable, and try reading/translating newspapers and Wikipedia articles. I may also try to talk in a few French discord servers .

Finally I would probobly find some French speakers on Discord (Long shot) and try to just have some conversations with them, writing down things I didn't understand if I can.

I feel like this plan is ok, but somewhat incomplete. I'm trying to keep this experience somewhat free, so if you have a way to improve this or even other strategies / resources please let me know. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Jimbles_Neutron42
[link] [comments]

from Sveiki | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/335YBQO
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments