Different types of Spanish struggles

I'm part Cuban and I was taught Spanish by Purto Rican, I had to unlearn Spanish in the 6th grade, I'm in hs now. Since I'm relearning Spanish me and my friends have been fighting because our Mexican friend doesn't understand us. I mainly use Purto Rican, Cuban, and sometimes Dominic slang when I speak Spanish because that's what I was raised around. I and my Caribbean friends all have about the dialect and they help me with Spanish because they know I don't know any of my Cuban family. The problem is I always end up arguing with my Mexican friend because he says that we don't speak Spanish the right way. Can I have any tips for Mexican slang or just avoid the whole problem together, because he won't learn Caribbean slang.

submitted by /u/cheyenne4573
[link] [comments]

from Шäлä | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/307tUHU
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments