Muzzy (Italian) - Vocabulary Builder?

I've been using Muzzy (The 80s cartoon version, not the new CGI version) as a supplement to my Italian learning. Even though it will not make your child fluent in Italian alone, i thought it was a great way to learn some essential Italian vocabulary while also trying to see how much I understood while watching it.

Although I was able to find Muzzy in Gondoland and Muzzy Comes Back, I could never find the Vocabulary Builder that should be included with the Italian version of Muzzy. I know that there is a Vocabulary Builder video for common languages like French, German, Spanish, and English, but no Italian for some reason.

TL;DR: I'm wondering if anyone knows if an Italian Vocabulary Builder version was ever made for those who have used it before (either as a kid or an adult). I'd greatly appreciate it.

submitted by /u/rockergamer321
[link] [comments]

from Dia dhaoibh | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2ZlcM0G
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments