If you are learning/want to learn Vietnamese, please help me

Hi, I am a Vietnamese living abroad. First of all, I apologize if I violate any rules about posts, but I really need to try my luck here. I had to stop working since March due to the situation and now I’m really struggling financially. If you can and want to help me, please have a Vietnamese session with me where I can help you learn the language and you can help me by paying $5/half an hour. I used to teach Vietnamese when I was in Vietnam for foreigners so I still have my curriculum and materials if you want to set up a long course. But if you just have some questions or want a session to improve your pronunciation, I can help you too. I also want to note that I am from Hanoi, so I speak with the Northern accent. Again, I am sorry for posting something not very entertaining and thank you for reading.

submitted by /u/yellowishcornycorn
[link] [comments]

from Dia dhaoibh | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3eFtLBv
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments