For those of y'all currently studying more than one language, what exactly is your method?

I personally go in and out of periods where I can regularly keep up on two languages at the same time, but I sometimes fall into bouts of laziness and tend to get burned out for the day after investing some time in one language, and then the other just sits there neglected.

I generally try to put at least two hours into a language daily and was pulling it off with Portuguese and Japanese for like a month, but now it's hard to get myself back in the swing of constant Japanese.

I've got a load of free time this summer, and I'd love to say that I'm totally gonna constantly study three languages the whole time, but I don't think I have that in me. I really prefer to focus on one at a time, but I kind of have "deadlines" for reaching a certain level of skill in Portuguese and Japanese.

So, do y'all that do the multiple languages thing have certain methods of studying or scheduling/organizing? Or are you perhaps just highly self-disciplined?

Tell me all aboot it.

submitted by /u/fishoutofbladder
[link] [comments]

from Dia dhaoibh | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3eFARpF
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments