Best way to self teach Japanese

So for a long time I have been wanting to learn a new language the only other language i know is spanish but I knew it since I was little. So i never had any experience in learning a new language from scratch. So i decided to download rosetta stone and try the 3 day trial to learn Japanese so far I understand what they are teaching me and can match the picture with what they are saying I enjoy it. I have tried duolingo but they have you learn all the characters and sounds and expect you to match words you havn’t learned yetand make sentences on first level. I was wondering if rosetta stone will actually help me learn the language a bit like not fluent but I can maybe hold a few conversations and know all the basics. Are there any better options or methods of learning Japanese the only problem is that its a bit pricy so i am here to ask if its worth it or if there are any other alternatives that you guys enjoyed and that are cheaper. I wont mind buying it if it gets the job done. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Vrex619
[link] [comments]

from Dia dhaoibh | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/31v2Kg2
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments