Spanish vs French, what should I study in University?

I’m planning to go to university after high school and after years of having different interests I decided that I want to travel and speak as many languages as I can, my dream job is to become an actor and through my journey I believe I’ll be able to find an opportunity within the industry but that is a while away.

• Spanish: I’ve been studying it for a few years and I planned to carry it on to University as a major because it’s the easier route.

• French: I have little experience studying French though my home country speaks French and it may be more useful to me than Spanish .

So basically, Spanish is the easier route, French is more useful.

And also because you get a year abroad, what language do you think is best for this? I have a passion for languages and different cultures. Thank you.

submitted by /u/FatihaBx
[link] [comments]

from 欢迎 | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2ZhOwxY
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments