Native Arabic teacher fluent in english

Hi, or asalam alaykom. My name is ihab. I'm 26, M, from Egypt. I'm a certified Arabic teacher and I'm fluent in English. I'm offering my services to any of you who would like to learn Arabic. Whether you are a beginner or at a higher level, I can help you learn the language in a very fun and easy way. Lessons will be held on Skype in any time you prefer. Since I will be investing my time and effort into these lessons, and preparing materials for them, lessons are not for free. However, There is no fixed rate it all depends on how much you feel like you've benefited from my lesson. So you decide the hourly rate .

I am doing this because I have a lot of free time and I'd like to help others learn and make some extra money on the side.

Email: ihabdarwish@yahoo.com

Cheers. 😬

submitted by /u/PuzzledLock
[link] [comments]

from 欢迎 | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/36aDegv
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments