My first experiance with Rosetta stone review.

Rosetta stone has 2 big pro's for me.

  1. 100% emersion no, English, no translating english into the language you are learning.

  2. Complete use of Visual and Auditory learning.

Unlike the other major learning apps, there is no spelling, which means my focus can be 100% of learning how to speak the language and learning the meaning of the words.

The app also looks for your ability to pronounce words naturally not perfectly, which I love. If a native speaker would understand you the app lets you pass.

Since there is no brain power being wasted on translating individual words, I found myself picking up grammar rules of German that I never noticed before.

Sie is both she and they. Plural verbs always come after plural nouns. Which helped me figure out the difference real fast between which version of the word I need to use.

Over all even with just the free version, I give this app 9.9/10 with the only thing they could do better is clearer pictures but that is nitpicking.

submitted by /u/BasicRedditor1997
[link] [comments]

from Ongi etorri | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2WIr4ah
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments