LLY - take your language learning through Youtube videos to a new level

This is a powerful tool that can help your speed and success by learning any language through your favorite Youtube videos. I used LLN (Learning language with Netflix) for months and this is the sister extension LLY (learning language with Youtube).

I also used several other extensions for subtitles on Youtube before but this is amazingly good. And the best part - it van be used at any level at all. Beside the subtitles you also have a built in pop up dictionary and for a small amount extra you can have the premium version that also allows you to save and create your own word lists.

Here is some basic information (Link to the extension below)

• Subtitles are shown in two languages, allowing you to compare the original audio and text with a translation in your language. • The extension allows you to listen to subtitles one at a time, and to change the playback speed. • There's a pop-up dictionary, and the extension suggest the most important words for you to learn. 'Pro' Mode enables the ability to save words and phrases. These will be highlighted whenever they occur in the subtitles.

Here you can read more about the extension and download it.

Based on your level there are many ways to use this. I normally watch the video I like to see without subtitles. And if there are any words that I don´t understand - I put on ITA subtitles and use the dictionary function. If I think that the unknown word has a value in my vocabulary I just note it down and use it when creating my daily sentences for ANKI. Just found your way and you will make the Youtube video watching much more efficient when it comes to learn Italian. Or any other language.

Good luck!

submitted by /u/Zebhastian
[link] [comments]

from Ongi etorri | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2WGEFPv
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments