How To Get My Mojo Back :/

So ever since quarantine has been enforced, I've tried to better myself in a multitude of different ways including picking up Italian since I've loved the language/culture ever since my family took a trip there last summer. However, I've been studying for my AP test (shoutout to AP students) so I wasn't staying on top of it in order to prepare. Like so many other students across the country, I was met with technical difficulties and couldn't turn in my test that I'd been studying for all year. Ever since then I have no initiative to do anything. I know I'm being overdramatic about the entire situation, but I've never been at such a loss before in terms of working so hard all for my test to get messed up. So, I guess my question is, how do I get out of my funk so I can get back to learning Italian? :)

submitted by /u/reagano6
[link] [comments]

from 欢迎 | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2X7ojQ4
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments