Check out Vogue's instagram in whatever language you're learning

I'm learning Spanish and it popped into my head to check out Vouge Spain on instagram. I figured it might be a good way to get in some content in Spanish especially since I'm a beginner and it might help me with basic things like describing clothing or color. It's actually been one of the best resources. They have been posting videos with people talking to each other about basic things like recipes or what they're doing in quarantine to keep busy so I'm getting to watch basic every day conversations, "what did you eat for breakfast", "any books you can recommend"? They all speak fairly clearly since it's for a public audience. Also on their instagram they have a lot of posts with illustrations that make it very easy to understand what they're talking about. I watched a short video about face products and as they were talking they had a voice over with the words in the video. They have lots of posts about staying healthy, clothing, food, entertainment and they use emojis in their text descriptions. I feel like I've picked up so much just from looking at their free instagram content. Vouge is published in 23 languages and almost all of them have an active instagram that you can check out for free! As a beginner I'm finding this very helpful and wanted to share.

submitted by /u/ginns32
[link] [comments]

from 欢迎 | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2zN2Zat
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments