Tips for effectively learning Korean?

I got a bit bored during quarantine so I decided to learn Korean because I like the way the alphabet looks and the way it sounds and I enjoy learning French at school. I plan on surprising my parents with my Korean language skills when I'm fluent, preferably by having a full on conversation in Korean in front of them. I convinced mum to let me download Duolingo to help with my French but i don't spend more than 15 minutes per day on it and I make flashcards of the words i learn in Duolingo and copy them out each day and try to learn 3 new ones each day. I would like to know what your thoughts and tips for learning a language on my own are :)

submitted by /u/Em_245
[link] [comments]

from Marhaba| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3ezNcvK
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments