Should I take the CPE (C2) or C1 is enough? Guide me

Hello, this probably a silly question, but want to clear things out, and I'm seeking proper guidance and advice, so I think a good to do it is to ask my questions here, I'm actually aiming for some scholarships, one of them is a Fulbright foreign scholarship masters program, and some sorbonne and science po programs, and I was wondering if I should take the CPE to strengthen my application, or is the CAE sufficient and should focus on other parts for my application? Is it worth it? I know this question probably belongs in some other thread/different topic but I want all the help I could get. It would really be helpful, and how can I prepare for the exam? Sorry for being too long but it would really help me and thank you

submitted by /u/riyad96
[link] [comments]

from Marhaba| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2ywQejI
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments