Free study group, lots of information and study materials. (VIETNAMESE)

Hi all! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ I currently take Vietnamese clases on the weekends and study each night of the weekend. ๐Ÿ“š I have been surrounded with the Vietnamese culture my whole life and have been learning for use but actively studying for a solid year to prepare for my trip to vietnam. ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ I have lots of study materials and am willing to share for free! Just message me or comment below and I am willing to help. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

Hopefully you have been able to study lots these days due to quarantine. I have created a Discord Server(free to join) where we can all help eachother learn and study. I will also be adding more study materials I have in there as well. Comment below if you need help with joining the server. All you need to do is click the link and it should take you right to it!

Feel free to join so you can get help and accomplish your goal of learning Vietnamese!

https://discord.gg/9HDPVbT

submitted by /u/dleefresh
[link] [comments]

from Marhaba| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/34RR7Q1
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments