Duolingo compared to other applications.

Hello, recently I saw a starterpack meme here about which phone apps are used to learn languages. I only knew about Duolingo when I started so I have been actively using it for almost four months and I can see the progress. It's taught me to pronounce, write, read and write. I do about a circle or checkpoint (5 lessons) per day and am very satisfied however most people mentioned another app called "Anki". I looked it up but wasn't sure which one is the right one to download. Can someone explain what's the difference and how is it better or just point me out to the proper app so I can download it. Also if anyone knows good French podcasts or whatever please send me a link so I can get familiar with hearing the language every day. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules and thank you.

TLDR: Are there other language apps that are significantly better than Duolingo (such as Anki)?

submitted by /u/Kelav_Kiro
[link] [comments]

from Marhaba| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3bsXFao
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments