Should I focus more on extensive reading or extensive listening?

I'm a high B2 in Spanish. I've been learning Spanish for years. I'm already quite comfortable with a wide array of media. I can read books, watch the news, listen to podcasts, etc. I don't have as much time dedicated to learning Spanish anymore so I'm attempting to use the time that I do have more wisely. My goal is to improve my speaking abilities and sound more natural when I speak Spanish. My difficulties are with natural colocations of words and intonation. I'd eventually like to be confused for a native when speaking. I realize that speaking would be the obvious answer, however, I'm already doing that and extensive reading or listening would be the only other activity that I do outside of speaking. What would you recommend in my case to get the most bang for my buck in regards to time? I know both would be ideal but I cannot do so until further into the future. Thanks for your feedback on the matter.

submitted by /u/Mystik-Palace
[link] [comments]

from Maligayang pagdating | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2TzNOcu
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments