Looking for CPE text/workbooks

Hi guys,

I would love to be able to pass the CPE sometime soon, and have contacted a couple English schools in my area regarding prep courses. I was informed that that's apparently not much of a thing here so now I am looking for text- and workbooks. There's quite a few out there and I would like some opinions on which one you liked and why you liked it.

I have been learning English for over 10 years now and have spent almost a year working in Australia, but I am not very familiar with British English in particular and also have had some issues with academic writing in the past, so anything that focuses on these aspects would be greatly appreciated.

A lot of people are recommending this one but the reviews are saying the CD might not be included so I'm hesitant to buy it.

Thanks in Advance! :)

submitted by /u/LineareGerade
[link] [comments]

from Maligayang pagdating | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/3cEGi7G
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments