Cant decide out of two languages which one to learn (Greek & Spanish)

Hello to all that read this.
Recently I posted in this subreddit about Spanish and the trill R, I was messing around with the basics of the language and just getting a feel for it.
However two languages have intrigued me overall that being Greek and Spanish.

Spanish and Greek both appeal to me in the same manner and I am almost unable to differentiate any reason as to why I would choose one over the other. food, culture, history, the people; these things all appeal to me in a way that makes me want to be involved in both.

I do not mind that one is harder than the other, I have never been one to choose the easier choice or most convenient, I am happy to struggle and get burnt out no matter the reason as long as I am passionate about what I am doing.

I am looking for some help, please help me differentiate and what your personal opinions on the matter are. If it helps I am also an Australian so I don't really need the language, but I want it.

I will answer ASAP and try to give the most descriptive and concise answers possible, Thankyou!

submitted by /u/mLatchiiTV
[link] [comments]

from Siya namkela nonke | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2PALcsr
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments