Advice required on using audiobooks to improve accent and rhythm

I've reached a stage of fluency where I now want to focus on improving my pronunciation, accent and rhythm in Spanish. I have a tutor that regularly helps me with this but for some individual study I've been thinking about using audiobooks narrated by someone with my target accent.

My question is: what is the best way to do this?

Do I listen to a line, pause the audio and then repeat the line, copying the accent and cadence? Or do I read through a page first to be familiar with it and then listen to the audio as I simultaneously read out loud, trying copy the accent and cadence as best I can? Or is there a better methodology?

Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks!

submitted by /u/WorkinPerkin
[link] [comments]

from Únati yupóniyea| Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2JmgGig
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments