Tips for Pimsleur learning?

I am using Pimsleur to learn French, but there’s not much of a guide to how to effectively use it.

How many times do I listen to the same lesson? I’ve seen some people say to listen to the same lesson until you understand 80% and I’ve seen some say listen until you can say answer every part instantly.

How should I go about listening to the lessons? Like should I stay on the same lesson until I am done with it or should I do 5 then 6 then back to 5. Like jump around a bit.

Should I do any writing at all? I think I remembered seeing someone say no writing.

And should I be using anything alongside the audio?

submitted by /u/Platinum2400
[link] [comments]

from Siya namkela nonke | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/39O2uKg
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments