Going from studying all the time to studying casually.

So, I've been studying Korean for about 7 years now (not as often as I should have, but a lot nonetheless) and wanted to go to school for a language-related career (translator, interpreter, etc.), but now I've realized that I'm going to do something else instead. I still think language learning is extremely important and fun and want to continue learning Korean, but I've realized that I don't know how to study casually. I don't really know which goals I should set and what I should focus on so I was wondering if anyone has any tips? (If there even are any tips other than "just do the same thing but spend less time on it")

Also, random-ish note? I've felt so much better about language learning for the first time in a long time deciding that I don't have a deadline that I /need/ to be "fluent" by. First time in a while that I'm really really excited about language learning.

submitted by /u/keybeoum
[link] [comments]

from Siya namkela nonke | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2HASM1B
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments