German - (Re)Learning - Audiobook Podcast?

Hi folks,

I’m going to Germany in 6 weeks and my German is sehr rusty....

I learned German as a teenager and I had a basic but passable understanding which did wonders for me when I visited Berlin a few years ago. As I get older I forget more and more though and I visit Hamburg in 6 weeks and would like to be able to at least understand a little better than I currently do.

My time right now is very limited but I’m willing to use what time I do have to learn. With my time limitations in mind, I commute to and from work for about 2 hours total each day, I was wondering if anyone had any idea if there’s a podcast or audiobook I could use to learn during those hours?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/thelikelylad182
[link] [comments]

from Siya namkela nonke | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2V31Jsp
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments