๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท Who wants to form a French Learning Squad in 2020 ? ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท

Bonjour everyone !

My name is Mervine, and I just want to say I absolutely love the Reddit community.

It’s full of people eager to learn and make progress and nothing makes me happier than people who strive for becoming a better version of themselves.

Learning a new language is no different and it requires all the support you can use to help you go forward and not give up.

I was born and raised in France, I’m 36, and I decided to start teaching French online. I do this via my YouTube channel called « What The French ».

My goal is to give people value and content they can save and share.

FLASHCARDS : on my Instagram account I post daily French words and I put them in a specific highlight so people can use them as flash cards, do you think this is a good idea ?

I would love to make people learn French, it’s interesting, it has Latin roots so from a historical point of view, it’s very interesting. Of course there are exceptions, grammar rules, tenses, etc but on those channels I provide free content to SIMPLIFY THE PROCESS.

To wrap it up, if you want to learn French in a cool way, check these babies out and if you like the content, subscribe, follow and share, and leave comments so I can reply to your questions.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmHw2ugbCIJ_QAyWzBQoczA

https://instagram.com/what_the_french_official?igshid=ikyfjbs5envn

I’m really looking forward to see you online. Mad love for 2020.

Mervine

submitted by /u/mervinou
[link] [comments]

from Salvete | Languagelearning https://ift.tt/2twrG7Y
via Learn Online English Speaking

Comments